LADAKH IS OPEN!
SO WE ARE!
elegance and luxury
DISCOVER OUR RESORT
Our Resort is located in Ladakh on the banks of river Indus in front of the stok kangri Glacier Mountain Range, with Thiksey Monastery on its east and shey Palace (The ancient Castle of the Kingdom of Ladakh) on west making a beautiful taking panoramic view prefect for Leh Ladakh trip by bike or any Ladakh trip.
We love quality
ICONIC BIVOUACS CAMP RESORT
- Located in ancient capital of Ladakh-Shey, just 12kms away from the airport.
- Our Camps are in indus river valley with trees all around the resort.
Rich Oxygen levels due to green environment, most suitable for acclimatisation.
- Peaceful and in Wilderness makes it uniquely separated from hustle bustle of the Leh City.
- Camps are situated far away from each other to maintain privacy.
- At 3300 metres above sea level, Shey is one of the Oldest Civilisations situated on the banks of River Indus.
- Village Shey is an Ancient Capital of Ladakh and has a breath taking panoramic view of Thiksey monastery, Stok Kangri, Ladakh Range & Shey Palace.
- Along with our local scouts you could step into a beautiful village walk across the river and can truly feel the nature with your naked eyes.
- Experiencing the rural Ladakh, lush green farms, poplar & willow trees,
DISCOVER OUR RESORT
Frequently Ask Questions
Our Resort is located on the banks of river Indus in front of the stok kangri Glacier Mountain Range, with Thiksey Monastery on its east and shey Palace (The ancient Castle of the Kingdom of Ladakh) on west making a beautiful taking panoramic view.
We also have a separate concrete structure of 3300 sq. ft. for reception and restaurant and green area with riverside property.
People with Asthma issue are in general OK to travel to our resort because we are located to the greenest area of Ladkah hand also because of purity in the air and less pollution.
Each Himalayan Luxury Bivouac By Evoke is built in an area of 700 sq. ft with fully furnished antique handcrafted furniture and equipped restrooms and lawns. Blended perfectly with Sheesham, teakwood furniture, handmade tussle silk curtains, making a perfect blen of aesthetic & elegant class.
Himalayan Luxury Bivouacs is a destination which caters you exceptional journeys and facilitates you to experience a new life into the womb of ‘The Great Himalayas’. It is indeed a piece of paradise with warm and overwhelming hospitality. Your stay with us could be an exclusive one and a wonderful experience for lifetime.
For reaching Ladakh you can get daily flights from Delhi to Leh-Ladakh from all the major airports. If you are travelling by roads then there are two options, Srinagar and Manali. Your journey will take two days with one night’s stop through both Srinagar and Manali. These roads are open from the month of May to October.