- Assistance on arrival at Leh
- Traditional Welcome in the hotel
- All airport transfers & sightseeing tours by Non-AC Innova / Xylo / Tata Aria / Tempo ** as per the itinerary
- 05 Nights Accommodations at Specified Hotels on double/twin sharing basis
- Sightseeing Tours/Transfers/Excursions as per the itinerary
- Meeting and Assistance on Arrival and Departure by our representative
- Inner Line Permits/Wild Life Fees
- Movie Projection
- In House Games for Children
- Karaoke Night with Bonfire
- Complimentary Basic Medical Check Up
In Sequence Rohtang Pass, Keylong, Jispa,Baralacha Pass, Sarchu, Nakeela Pass, Lachangla Pass, Skyangchu Thang, Pang, Tanglangla Pass, Upshi, Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis Village & Monasteries, Sindhu Ghat, Three Idiots School Campus, Shanti Stupa, Leh Market, Khardungla Pass, Nubra Valley, Diskit & Hunder Monasteries, Sand Dunes, Changla Pass, Spangmik, PangongLake, Three Idiots Shooting Point, Indus-Zanskar Confluence (Sangam), Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pattar Sahib, Hall of Fame, Lamayuru, Moonlandscape, Fotula Pass, Mulbek Buddha StatueKargil, Tiger Hill View, Tololing, War Memorial (Zozilla Pass), War Memorial (Drass), Zozilla Pass Baltal ,Sonmarg, Srinagar.
After breakfast, start the journey to Sarchu via Rohtang Pass (3978
m), Keylong (3350 m) & Baralacha Pass (4890 m). Overnight stop
at Sarchu (The border of Himachal & Jammu-Kashmir).
After an early breakfast, proceed to Leh via Nakeela, Lachangla Pass (16,617 feet/5065m) & Skyangchu Thang (Biggest & Highest plateau in the world of around 42 km) and Pang. Admire the beautiful scenic journey on the Manali Leh Highway (Considered to be the most beautiful world in the world). Experiencing Ladakh
Grasslands. Cross the Tanglangla Pass (5328 m) and travel through the scenic Indus Valley. Reach Leh in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
After breakfast Visit to Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis Village & Monasteries, Sindhu Ghat, Three Idiots School Campus. In evening visit to Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Relax & Leisure time. Overnight stay in Leh.
After an early breakfast, visit Pangong via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) and the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings. On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal clear salt water lake. Overnight stay in Pangong.
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Overnight stay in Leh.
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. En route, admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,390 feet) the highest pass of the world. After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. After Hotel check-in, enjoy camel Safari in the evening. Overnight stay in Hunder Village,Nubra.
After breakfast, visit Famous Maitreye Buddha Statue, Sumoor & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight Stay In Leh.
After an early breakfast, proceed to Kargil. En route, visit Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib & effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity). Admire the confluence of Indus – Zanskar Rivers. Mulbek (known for its huge Ancient Buddha Statue) and Moonlandscape, Lamayuru monastery (The oldest monastery in Ladakh). Reach Kargil in the evening. Overnight stay in Kargil.
After early breakfast, proceed to Srinagar via Srinagar Leh Highway. It was in this very region in which the Indian Army fought and won the famous war of Kargil. Take some memorable snaps of Tololing, Tiger Hill and the war memorial in Drass. Visit the Zozilla War memorial & Kargil War memorial on the way to pay tribute to the Indian Army. Notice the gradual change in the colours of the mountains as you travel to Srinagar. Cross the Zozilla pass & Drass region. Drass is the second coldest inhabited place in the world after Siberia, Russia. Enjoy a short halt at Sonmarg (Known as gateway to Ladakh & the Meadow of Gold) to admire the views. One can enjoy a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone, Table Drinks & portage etc.
- Any other optional tours not mentioned in the programme
- Services of vehicle on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour
- Adventure activity costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, paragliding etc)
- Barbeque Night on Request
- Any kind of Insurance
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities and nature’s fury
- Anything not mentioned under the category “PACKAGE INCLUSIONS”
- All passengers have to report 02 hrs prior to the departure due to security checking at the Airport.
- Names of hotels mentioned in our offer only indicate that our rates are based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey to you the confirmation of accommodation at these hotels.
- Only Jewellery and laptops will be allowed for cabin baggage.
- The vehicle used is non air-conditioned and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal.
- Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible.
- Clients are requested to carry, body lotion, sun glasses, and warm clothes along with them.
- Kindly contact us for Monkhood & Adventure Experiences like Biking, rafting, Trekking & Wildlife Safari’s.